FNH SCAR 16S 5.56MM SEMI-AUTOMATIC FDE (FLAT DARK EARTH) CARBINE
The FN SCAR is the semi-auto only version of the newest service rifle of U.S. special operators. Light, fast-handling and quick shooting, the FN SCAR 16S is chambered in 5.56×45 mm and features a free-floating, cold hammer-forged MIL-SPEC barrel with chrome-lined bore.
- SCAR 16S Features
- Hammer-forged, chrome-lined, fully free-floating barrel
- Ambidextrous safety lever and magazine release
- Short-stroke gas piston
- Hard-anodized monolithic aluminum receiver
- Caliber: 5.56x45mm
- Barrel Length: 16.25 in.
- Overall Length: 27.5 in. (collapsed); 37.5 in. (extended)
- Weight: 7.25 lbs. (empty)
- Magazine: 30 Round Magazine